Restaurant & Bars
All inclusive features
• Buffet breakfast (07:00 hrs -10:00 hrs) at the Yacht Club Main Restaurant
• Continental breakfast: (10:00 hrs -11:00hrs) at the Yacht Club Main Restaurant
• Crepes station and Toasties (10:00 hrs -18:00 hrs) at Greco Cafe’
• Lunch buffet: (12:30 hrs -14:30 hrs) at the Meltemi Restaurant
• Light lunch buffet available at Anemos Beach Bar (13:00 – 15:00)
• After lunch snacks are available at Anemos Beach Bar (15:00 hrs -17:00 hrs)
• Patisserie and Coffee corner (15:00 hrs – 17:00 hrs) at Greco Cafe’
• Themed Buffet Dinner: (18:30 hrs – 21:30 hrs) at the Yacht Club Main Restaurant
• A la carte dinner at Culinarium Restaurant (19:00 hrs – 22:00 hrs), reservation required (Limited to one visit / week with charge for bottled wine)
- Italian dinner at Meltemi restaurant (19.00 hrs-22.00 hrs), reservation required(limited to one visit/week with charge for bottled wine).
- Late light buffet at Yacht Club Main Restaurant(23.00 hrs-24.00 hrs).
Beverages / Self Service from our Bars
Local alcoholic drinks served from 10:00 – 24:00: Cocktails, Beers, Wine, Juices and Soft Drinks.
• Greco Cafe’ ( 10:00 – 18:00 )
• Apollon Lounge Bar ( 17:00 – 01:00 ) All Inclusive ends at 24:00
• Aquarius Pool Bar ( 10:00 – 01:00 ) All Inclusive ends at 24:00
• Anemos Beach Bar ( 10:00 – 24:00) All Inclusive until 24:00
• Mediterraneo Vip Lounge ( 10:00 – 23:00), only for guests that have booked a suite.
- Ostria Beach Bar (10.00-18.00 hrs)
Please note that your All Inclusive status at our Bars is valid from 10.00 – 24.00.
For a better service you are only entitled to two beverages per person per order.
No Alcohol will be served to minors under the age of 18.
Room service 07:00 – 23:00 (additional charge)
For our guests’ convenience the following outlets are NON SMOKING AREAS : Yacht Club Main Restaurant, Culinarium a la carte Restaurant, Meltemi Restaurant, Anemos Beach Bar during lunch, Main Lobby area.
Smart Casual is required during dinner in all Restaurants.
Gentlemen are requested to wear long trousers (no shorts, no armless t-shirts)